- 1994 – Tsay Corporation is established as a federally chartered Section 17 corporation.
- 2004 - Tsay Construction & Services, LLC is established as a separate subsidiary of Tsay Corporation, and becomes Tsay Corporation’s largest operating entity.
- 2005 - Tsay-Tech, LLC, a Joint Venture (JV) is established.
- 2007 –Tsay Construction & Services, LLC (TC&S, LLC) entered into two separate JV’s, 1) TC&S/F-W, LLC and 2) Tsay/F-W, LLC, or TFW for short.
- 2011 – Tsay Services, Inc. (HUBZone certified) is established as a subsidiary of Tsay Corporation.
- 2013 - Tsay Professional Services, Inc. (TPS) is established as a subsidiary of Tsay Corporation. TPS becomes an SBA certified (8a) contractor and formally enters the (8a) program.
- 2017 – Tsay Federal Contracting Services, LLC is established as a subsidiary of Tsay Corporation and began operation on January 1, 2018.
Current Small Business Certifications
- Tribal 8(a)
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
Corporate headquarters in New Mexico and site offices
Ron Lovato - Chief Executive Officer & Board of Directors
Deborah Carrillo - Chief Financial Officer & Board of Directors
Kathy Oselio – Director of Human Resources
Reanna Aguino - President, Tsay Professional Services, Inc.
Kelly Bouska - President, Tsay/Ferguson-Williams
Neely Kelley - Business Development Manager
Danny Clements - Construction Manager
Luke Barks - Business Development Manager
The span of our capabilities uniquely serves our customers with a full-service solution at the sites. We are devoted to enhancing our techniques while remaining cost competitive and responsive.