Website Tsay Professional Services
FLETC Glynco, GA
Reports to Corporate QC/Safety Director. Performs quality assurance inspections of all functions within each area of the contract; developing and utilizing checklists; preparing documentation and follow up to detected discrepancies; recommending corrective action; performing analytical evaluations of effectiveness; and ensuring that the QC/Safety Director and Program Manager are abreast of all quality activities. Performs safety inspections of all assigned facilities and operations; ensures that all established safety policies and procedures are adhered to; prepares accident reports, investigates causes of accidents, and implements corrective actions; prepares and conducts employee safety meetings and performs those duties as directed or assigned by the Corporate QC/Safety Director. Works closely with the site Program Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Establishes and maintains an ongoing quality program to ensure that all contractual requirements are accomplished as specified and that all policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Serves as primary point of contact for the Government of all quality control matters.
- Establishes and maintains quality control files; provides guidance and direction to supervisors on all matters related to quality.
- Ensures that all quality policies and procedures are followed, including down to the subcontractor level.
- Has stop work authority when quality of product doesn’t meet standards or for a non-imminent or imminent danger situation; conversely has restart work authority.
- Responsible for changes and notification of changes in QC Plan.
- Research new OSHA and Safety regulations to ensure the work force is in compliance.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
The QC Manager shall possess a minimum of three (3) years consecutive employment in a position that demonstrates knowledge of commercial quality control plans, experience with janitorial services, demonstrated management skills, and strong interpersonal relationship skills. Must be able to pass stringent background checks through local law enforcement, the Georgia Crime Information Computer (GCIC), and the National Crime Information Center (NCIC).
Must have the ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, managers and staff members. Must be capable of initiating corrective action or revision of internal methods or procedures, IAW regulations, directives and guidance from higher authority, to resolve problems.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATIONS/CLEARANCES: Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee may occasionally be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this job please visit tsayfcg.net.