Website Tsay Professional Services
The position is responsible for assisting the Program Manager with the leadership, management, profitability, and customer satisfaction of facilities support for the Facility Operations, Maintenance, and Support Services Contract. Plans, directs, and controls the management of the facilities operations and maintenance, custodial, and grounds maintenance to ensure all contractual obligations are fulfilled, quality standards are met, and associated expectations of performance are achieved. Provides expert direction and guidance to subordinates, develops schedules and formulates work plans. Is a point of contact for project site personnel, customers, and corporate office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Provide support to Project Manager
- Communicate with customers on facilities support.
- Oversees daily activities of the shops to maximize scheduling and real-time utilization of resources; analyzes.
- Enacts contingency plans as needed; escalates and directs activities during systems problems, disasters, etc.; identifies potential problems, troubleshoots, escalates issues to local management and participates in post-mortem analysis of problems providing input for future process improvements.
- Reviews ongoing performance results to targets and takes corrective measures with authorization, escalate as needed.
- Participate in daily, weekly, monthly and annual planning process as appropriate.
- Experience with DOE Property Management processes and procedures.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective mariner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster aid promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity, and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Project a favorable image of the company to promote its aims and objectives and foster and enhance public recognition and acceptance of all of its areas of endeavor.
- Keeps the Project Manager promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action which may be taken.
- Performs all necessary supervisory functions to effectively and efficiently manage the personnel assigned which includes maintaining a qualified staff, communicating areas of accountability and performance expected of personnel assigned, determines standards of performance as a basis to review progress of personnel assigned, recommends salary adjustments, transfers, promotions and dismissals, ensures proper training of personnel assigned and fosters a cooperative and harmonious working climate conductive to maximize employee morale and productivity.
- Develop individuals for future advancement.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 5 years of extensive Operations Manager or Program Manager functional experience related to the Department of Energy (DOE) sector and/or a combination of education and experience. The DPM shall possess a minimum of four (2) years management experience, demonstrated management skills, strong interpersonal relationship skills, and have, or be capable of obtaining, a Department of Energy (DOE) L Clearance (Q Clearance preferred). Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
CRITICAL FACTORS FOR SUCCESS
- Strong and decisive leadership skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized and proven follow-through traits
- Customer driven and highly responsive to customer requests philosophy
- Ability to prioritize critical tasks and multi-task
- Experienced in Gov’t Contracting from a Contractor’s perspective
Highly effective communicator to all levels within the company and with customers this includes the ability to respond to inquiries or complaints from customers, senior management and staff members. Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from senior management, groups of managers, customers, state and federal agencies and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret contracts, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draws valid conclusions. Must be able to interpret an extensive variety of instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables. Must have strong strategic and analytical skills and sound business judgment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee may occasionally be required to lift more than 25 pounds. The employee must have close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee will work in an office environment. Some travel to project locations may be required as well as some evening,
To apply for this job please visit tsayfcg.net.