Website Tsay Professional Services
This position is responsible for operating and maintaining heavy trucks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operates and maintains heavy trucks of four (4) tons or over.
- Performs vehicle safety and operations checks before beginning route.
- Cleans and washing truck on a daily basis.
- Hauls logs and tree debris.
- Sets up traffic control devises around work sites.
- Inspects job sites for possible hazards.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum requirements for this position include a High School Diploma or equivalent GED plus a minimum of three (3) years’ experience operating heavy truck of over 4 tons and usually 10 wheels. A valid Georgia CDL Class B Driver’s License with HAZMAT endorsement and ability to maintain military gate pass access are required.
CRITICAL FACTORS FOR SUCCESS
- Knowledge of operation and maintenance of heavy trucks.
- Knowledge of safety procedures.
- Skill in establishing priorities and organizing work.
- Skill in public and interpersonal relations.
- Skill in oral and written communications.
Must have the ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, managers and staff members. Ability to write reports. Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, fellow employees and customers.
Must be able to read and interpret various information to ensure procedures are followed.
The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee may occasionally be required to lift more than 75 pounds. The employee must have close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment may require on-call rotation. The employee may be exposed to noise, dirt, dust, grease, machinery with moving parts, irritating chemicals, and occasional cold, heat, and inclement weather. The work may require the use of protective devices, such as masks, goggles, and/or gloves.
To apply for this job please visit tsayfcg.net.