Website Tsay Professional Services
This position operates heavy equipment such as cranes, clamshells, power shovels, motor graders, heavy loaders, carryalls, bulldozers, rollers, scrapers, and large industrial tractors with pan or scrapper attachments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operates and maintains heavy motorized equipment.
- Operates equipment to excavate, load or move dirt, gravel or other materials.
- Reads and interprets grade and slope stakes and simple plans.
- Sets up traffic control devises around work sites.
- Completes work orders.
- Inspects equipment before use to ensure necessary repairs are made.
- Inspects job sites for possible hazards.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum requirements for this position include a High School Diploma or equivalent GED plus a minimum of three (3) years’ experience operating heavy equipment. A valid Georgia CDL Driver’s License class A with Hazmat endorsement and ability to maintain military gate pass access are required.
CRITICAL FACTORS FOR SUCCESS
- Knowledge of operation and maintenance of heavy equipment.
- Knowledge of safety procedures.
- Skill in establishing priorities and organizing work.
- Skill in public and interpersonal relations.
- Skill in oral and written communications.
Must have the ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, managers and staff members. Ability to write reports. Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, fellow employees and customers.
Must be able to read and interpret various information to ensure procedures are followed.
The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee may occasionally be required to lift more than 75 pounds. The employee must have close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment will require on-call rotation. The employee may be exposed to noise, dirt, dust, grease, machinery with moving parts, irritating chemicals, and occasional cold, heat, and inclement weather. The work may require the use of protective devices, such as masks, goggles, and/or gloves.
To apply for this job please visit tsayfcg.net.