Website Tsay Professional Services
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Installs, services, and repairs environmental-control systems utilizing knowledge of refrigeration theory, pipefitting and structural layout.
- Maintains and repairs cooling towers tower fans and gear boxes.
- Performs water testing on condenser water and adds chemical as needed, monitors and controls TDS of tower water.
- Is responsible for annual cleaning of chillers and cooling towers.
- Maintenance repair and rebuild chiller water and condenser water pumps and associated equipment.
- Maintain VFD’s for pumps and tower fans.
- Connects motors, compressors, temperature controls, humidity controls and circulating ventilation fans to control panels and control panels to power source.
- Observes pressure and vacuum gauges and adjusts controls to insure proper operation.
- Replaces defective breaker controls, thermostats, switches, fuses and electrical wiring to repair installed units.
- Must have and maintain the basic hand tools that is specific to this type of work. (Yearly tool allowance provided after probationary period.)
Must possess a Universal CFC Certification
Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or GED required.
Must have a minimum of 6 years journey-level experience and have completed a formal apprenticeship or equivalent formal vocational/technical training program. Must have experience with high and low pressure centrifugal chillers.
DDC controls experience a plus.
Must have the ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, managers and staff members.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee may occasionally be required to lift more than 50 pounds. Must be able to carry equipment and tools up and down steps. The employee must have close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee will work in several difference environments. On-call, evening, weekend and holiday hours work will be required.
To apply for this job please visit tsayfcg.net.