Tsay Professional Services
Responsible for the overall supervision, directing, planning, engineering, work control, material requisitioning and scheduling of the Structures Shop for the Fort Leonard Wood Facilities and Maintenance Support Services contract. Provide direct supervision over carpenter, locksmith, plumbing, and building preventative maintenance personnel.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. May be required to perform work in non-job-related functional areas as directed by supervision. Must have a safe driving record, as defined by Company Policy, and maintain a valid driver’s license.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: include the following and other duties may be assigned:
· Reviews and signs L&E Sheets and forwards to appropriate department.
· Monitors operations for deficiencies.
· Discuss issues with maintenance crew.
· Schedule work to be performed.
· Provide technical assistance.
· Discuss safety issues and concerns for individual jobs.
· Initiate service orders and forward complete SO to appropriate department.
· Addresses issues and concerns with DPW inspector.
· Notifies DPW of operational changes.
· Prepares requisitions for parts and materials.
· Track man hours and materials used.
· Inform O&M Manager of special projects of problems.
· Interviews prospective employees.
· Conducts new hire job specific orientations.
· Attend weekly safety meetings and weekly O&M Manager’s meetings.
· Hold weekly safety meetings with staff.
· Tracks OT/DBA man hours.
· Track materials used.
· Ensures contractual compliance.
· Investigates Customer complaints.
· Compiles totals and turns in deliverables to work control.
· Ensures quality work performance.
· Oversees the subcontract on pumping and cleaning grease traps.
|Education and/or Experience:
4 year college degree in construction management, engineering management or a related field is preferred.
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the supervision of a multi-trades organization
Proficient in Microsoft Office — Good computer skills are essential
Strong written and verbal communication, analytical, collaboration and problem solving skills preferred
Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
To apply for this job please visit tsayfcg.net.