Tsay Professional Services
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Must have a safe driving record with a Class B CDL or be able to obtain one within 90 days. May be required to perform work in non-job-related functional areas as directed by supervision.
Work experience requirements:
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with sheet metal.
• Plans and lays out various types of sheet metal maintenance work from blueprints, models, or other specifications.
• Uses a variety of hand tools to cut, bend, shape, fit, assemble, and install sheet metal articles.
• Repairs broken or cracked parts.
• Performs other duties as required or assigned by supervisor.
• Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms.
• Occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
• May occasionally be required to lift more than 75 lbs.
• Vision requirements: close, distance, color, and peripheral.
• Will be required to work outside, in inclement weather and on wet, icy, and slippery surfaces.
• High School Diploma or GED
To apply for this job please visit tsayfcg.net.