Website Tsay Professional Services
Federal Government Requires – COVID-19 Fully Vaccinated
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES This position is responsible for fabricating, installing, and maintaining sheet metal equipment and fixtures and includes the following:
- Plans and lays out various types of sheet metal maintenance work from blueprints, models or other specifications.
- Uses a variety of hand tools to cut, bend, shape, fit, assemble, and install sheet metal articles.
- Repairs broken or cracked parts.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE Minimum requirements for this position include a High School Diploma or equivalent GED plus a minimum of four (4) years’ experience working with sheet metal. Must have a Georgia Secretary of State Licensing Board certification or equivalent. Must be 21 years of age to meet Fleet Management Policy requirements and hold a current valid Driver’s License. Must have ability to obtain military gate pass access, pass a background check, and drug test.
CRITICAL FACTORS FOR SUCCESS
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the working with sheet metal.
- Knowledge of safety procedures.
- Skill in motor coordination and manual dexterity.
- Skill in establishing priorities and organizing work.
- Skill in public and interpersonal relations.
- Skill in oral and written communications.
Must have the ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, managers and staff members. Ability to write reports. Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, fellow employees and customers.
Must be able to read and interpret various information to ensure procedures are followed
The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee may occasionally be required to lift more than 75 pounds. The employee must have close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment will require on-call rotation. The employee may be exposed to noise, dirt, dust, grease, machinery with moving parts, irritating chemicals, and occasional cold, heat, and inclement weather. The work may require the use of protective devices, such as masks, goggles, and/or gloves.
To apply for this job please visit tsayfcg.net.