Website Tsay Professional Services
Hours: Monday – Friday 3:30 pm – 12:00 am
Federal Government Requirement: COVID-19 Vaccine
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receives customer service requests and ensures accurate recording of name, address, repairs and or service to be
- Prepares work orders and dispatches to appropriate service
- Schedules service
- Maintains records of service calls and work
- May relay messages and special instructions to mobile crews or various
- Performs follow up on completed work orders to monitor performance of completed
- Performs other duties as required or
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum requirements for this position include a High School Diploma or equivalent GED with a minimum of three (3) years’ related experience. Experience in GFEBS Plant Maintenance roles, processes, and transaction codes preferred. Knowledge of trades and/or experience working for a U.S. Army Department of Public Works preferred. Must be able to complete training to obtain and maintain GFEBS roles. Proficiency in MS Office packages Excel, Word, and Outlook is a must. Ability to obtain government background clearance required. A valid Georgia Driver’s License and ability to maintain military gate pass access are required.
CRITICAL FACTORS FOR SUCCESS
- Knowledge of telephone and customer service and
- Knowledge of modern office practices and
- Knowledge of computers and other modern office
- Skill in establishing priorities and organizing
- Skill in public and interpersonal
- Skill in oral and written
Must have the ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, managers and staff members. Ability to write reports. Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, fellow employees and customers.
Must be able to read and interpret various information to ensure procedures are followed.
The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear.
The employee will work in an office environment.
To apply for this job please visit tsayfcg.net.