Tsay Professional Services
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct quality control inspections in Work Control and Business Management Departments in accordance with the Quality Control and Safety
- Coordinate inspections with managers and
- Prepare and distribute Inspection
- Conduct requested special inspections; Creates job folders; Run GFEBs reports for
- Assist other inspectors with inspections as
- Administer Quality Control Plans that are in compliance with all contracts and company standards for the
- Conduct a management review of the Quality Control Plans and make adjustments as
- Administer Safety Procedures/Programs that are in compliance with all contracts and company standards
- Provide Quality and Safety in Leadership in the implementation of Standard Operating
- Implement and administer an Inspection Program for the This includes an inspection schedule, inspection checklists, and all regularly scheduled Quality Control reports and forms for the department. Oversee and ensure the preparation of reports and forms required from each Quality Control/Safety staff members at all company site locations.
- Investigate and close pending Preventive and Corrective Action Requests this can include creating reports, presentations and providing
- Assist the management team and provide Quality Control and Safety management support as
- Promote quality and safety culture by implementing training programs and training managers and staff on quality control and safety
- Investigate incidents, take corrective action and create reports for management
- Communicate with customers as contract requires.
- Participates on committees and special projects and seeks additional
- Recommends, evaluates, and participates in staff
- Performs other duties as required or
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. A valid Georgia Driver’s License and ability to maintain military gate pass access are required. Must be able to be provisioned in GFEBs for job duties
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or related field desired with a minimum of 2 years of Base Operations experience strongly preferred. The position requires knowledge of General Quality Control Principles with demonstrated experience in Quality Control functions. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as general office equipment. Must be familiar with common business and work control functions of a BASOPs Contract.
CRITICAL FACTORS FOR SUCCESS
- Experience with BASOPs deliverables
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized and proven follow-through traits
- Customer driven and highly responsive to customer requests philosophy
- Ability to prioritize critical tasks and multi-task
- Experienced in Gov’t Contracting from a Contractor’s perspective
Must have the ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, managers and staff members. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, state and federal agencies and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret contracts, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draws valid conclusions. Must be able to interpret an extensive variety of instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables. Must have strong strategic and analytical skills and sound business judgment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee may occasionally be required to lift more than 50 pounds. The employee must have close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee will work in an office environment. Some travel to project locations may be required as well as some evening, weekend and holiday hours.
To apply for this job please visit tsayfcg.net.