Website Tsay Professional Services
The Quality Control Manager (QCM) shall oversee and coordinate the planning, implementation, and supervision. The QCM will assure, to the best of his/her abilities that, all materials, workmanship and projects are in full compliance with the contract, plans and specifications, and all applicable building codes. The QCM will conduct business in a professional and ethical manner and integrate well into the project team. The QCM is authorized to require that defective work or material be corrected or removed until made compliant. Submittal review and approval shall be the responsibility of the QC. The QCM shall perform inspections as needed and shall prepare and maintain inspection and performance records daily. Preparatory meetings shall be held with subcontractors and all concerned parties as needed to define QC and safety policies and procedures with each newly definable feature of work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Identify Corrective and Preventive Actions, and perform Follow-up Activities.
- Prepare Quality Procedures for various site locations.
- Prepare minutes of meetings.
- Collect and input data from various sources into electronic spreadsheets for graphing and trending.
- Use word processing programs, or other data base programs.
- Liaison for the quality director with corporate offices, project sites and customer agencies.
- Typing, data entry, document printing, copying, assembly, faxing, scanning, and filing.
- Preparation and Documentation of quality plans, policies, procures and summaries.
- Assist the Quality Director in the implementation, maintenance and documentation of the organization’s quality programs, including ISO 9000 quality systems.
- Perform quality orientation, training programs, quality audits and inspections at various sites.
- Travel to site locations for quality related duties.
- Document and record control.
- Subcontractor Selection and Evaluation Program coordination and documentation data base.
- Independently inspects standardized procedures, items, operations and/or contract requirements for compliance at various sites.
- Independent record keeping and preparation of reports, inspection and testing.
- Interpretation of plans, contracts and specifications and observation of activities to check adherence to quality, safety, and contract practices and requirements at various sites.
- Prepare, coordinate, and document Performance and Management Reviews.
- Assist other departments and sites in meeting contract or quality requirements, as required.
- Maintain the confidentiality of sensitive quality and company proprietary information.
- Promote quality awareness.
- Assist the Quality Director in administrative or clerical tasks.
This position supervises project quality control plan, including employees and outside agencies or consultants involved in inspections and testing.
Quality Control Related Experience required.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook required.
Ability to work independently and under stressful conditions and deadlines with dependable outcomes required.
Ability to travel via air or ground transport on short notice required.
Ability to travel 30% or more required.
A valid Georgia Driver’s License and ability to maintain military gate pass access are required.
Ability to rapidly adapt to changing work type environments required.
Visio, Adobe Acrobat Standard or Professional, MS Project and graphic-type programs preferred.
Knowledge of ISO 9000 Standards preferred.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school graduate or above with some college preferred. Ability to read and write fluently via hardcopy or electronically in English required. 5 years experience performing Quality Control Management functions in Public Works Base Operations Contract environment. Experience to include (but not limited to) managing the overall quality program, deficiency identification/correction, and analyzing performance data to correct and improve performance. Must be able to obtain security clearance for use of government computer. QCCR – certification from Quality Control Control Representative, CQPA – Certified Quality Process Analyst, CQA – Certified Quality Audito or CMQA – Configuration Management Quality Assurance. Additionally may include certification in one or more of the disciplines: Quality Inspector/Quality Process Analyst/Quality Technician.
Must have the ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, managers and staff members. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, state and federal agencies.
Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret contracts, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draws valid conclusions. Must be able to interpret an extensive variety of instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables. Must have strong strategic and analytical skills and sound business judgment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee may occasionally be required to lift more than 25 pounds. The employee must have close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee will work in an office environment. Some travel to project locations may be required as well as some evening, weekend and holiday hours.
To apply for this job please visit tsayfcg.net.