Website Tsay Professional Services
The Quality Assurance (QA) and Safety Inspector conducts random quality and safety inspections of work performed by TPS Technicians and Subcontractors ensuring quality standards and safety practices are integrated and met during the process of performing their assigned work and sub contractual’ s work scope. Quality Assurance is a set of activities ensuring quality and safety in the work processes from work accomplished.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the followings; however duties may be assigned as required:
• Generate an inspection sample from completed service order and preventive maintenance populations utilizing the Sample Selector Program
• Inspect TPS Subcontractor’s work to make sure they are following TPS contract and report any discrepancies or deficiencies to QA/Safety Manager, Operation Manager and Supervisors over subcontractor.
• Reviews “as built” design and process drawings for establishing work requirements and criteria
• Review change orders, operation sheets, process procedures, test procedures, procurement and subcontract documents, quality manuals, and inspection analyses to ensure that the TPS and customer’s processes and quality requirements are met.
• Investigate customer complaints/UNSAT’s for services and preventive maintenance with the Operation Manager and Supervisors to validate complaints and formulate corrective action plans as required
• Assure contractual compliance is met per quality requirements
• Log all inspection discrepancies and deficiencies and report them to QA/Safety Manager, Operation Manager and Supervisors to address. Re-inspect as required.
• Assist in compiling a monthly quality and audit report.
• Research any unfavorable remarks on customer survey cards.
• Inspect work sites to ensure all safety rules and regulations are adhered to along with ensuring all applicable codes are followed and complied with.
• May be asked to perform other duties as required to fulfill the TPS contract.
• Must maintain a valid state driver’s license
• Must be customer-focused and dedicated to meeting customer expectations and requirements
• Must be adept at planning, negotiating, developing schedules as well as anticipating and adjusting to issues and/or roadblocks
• Good interface and communication skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Must have a minimum of three (3) years related work experience or formal vocational/technical training in quality, safety, productivity, construction, maintenance, mechanical or electrical systems engineering or related discipline.
• Must be proficient at using a computer, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Bachelor’s degree in technical studies is preferred from an accredited institution
• Four (4) years of related work experience may be substituted for the education/degree requirement.
Must have the ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, managers and staff members.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee may occasionally be required to lift more than 50 pounds. Must be able to carry equipment and tools up and down steps. The employee must have close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee will work in several difference environments. Some on-call, evening, weekend and holiday hours work will be required.
To apply for this job please visit tsayfcg.net.