Website Tsay Professional Services
Federal Government Requirement: COVID-19 Vaccine
This position is responsible for assisting with inventory control and expediting the flow of materials, parts and assemblies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
• Responsible for inventory control and upkeep, shipping and receiving duties, cyclical inventories, property book management, and records updates.
• Maintains manual/automated supply system for accounting of organization supplies and equipment.
• Assist with the monthly and yearly inventories in the area of operation
• Reviews and tracks blanket purchase orders and subcontractor purchase orders to ensure proper coding.
• Requisitions material and establishes delivery sequences to departments according to job order priorities and anticipated availability of material.
• Creates project codes based on 7th level of accounting for CostPoint input.
• Creates purchase orders for ordering of services and materials.
• Closes out purchase orders in CostPoint for payment to vendors.
• Develops Purchase Orders based on 7th level of accounting CLIN structure
• Performs other duties as required or assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum requirements for this position include a High School Diploma or equivalent GED (Associates Degree in warehousing or material handling preferred) with a minimum of one (1) year experience in creating and working with purchase orders and maintaining accounting structures and one (1) year inventory control and property book experience. Must have excellent customer service and computer skills. Must be able to obtain security clearance for use of government computer. A valid Georgia Driver’s License and ability to maintain military gate pass access are required.
CRITICAL FACTORS FOR SUCCESS
• Knowledge of the governing supply systems, programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals, or other established guidelines.
• Knowledge of telephone and customer service etiquette
• Knowledge of modern inventory and warehousing practices.
• Knowledge of computers and other modern office equipment.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel.
• Skill in establishing priorities and organizing work.
• Skill in public and interpersonal relations.
• Skill in oral and written communications.
Must have the ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, managers and staff members. Ability to write reports. Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, fellow employees and customers. Ability to oversee the work of others.
Must be able to read and interpret various information to ensure procedures are followed.
The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
The employee may be exposed to noise, dirt, dust, grease, machinery with moving parts, irritating chemicals, and occasional cold, heat, and inclement weather. The work may require the use of protective devices, such as masks, goggles, and/or gloves.
To apply for this job please visit tsayfcg.net.