Website Tsay Professional Services
Federal Government Requires COVID 19 Fully Vaccinated
The role of the Project Manager is to lead a successful team and plan, execute, and finalize projects at the government installation in a firm fixed price contract environment according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle. The position will have proven leadership skills, ability to perform budgetary analysis and effectively track this information and then communicate it to the government.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
• Successful leadership and management of site operations; including managers, employees, and ultimately customers service support to meet and exceed all goals operational and financially.
• Planning, development, directing, monitoring, and improvement of all activities of the operations to ensure the effective operation of the site.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Draft and submit budget proposals and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
• Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
• Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary, during project cycle.
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
• Hold the Team accountable for their actions, take ownership ensuring successful task accomplishment.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
• Track project milestones and deliverables.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
• Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
• Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
• Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
• Conduct project After Action Reviews and create a recommendations report to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
• Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
• Must have decentralized leadership skills to coordinate operations and accountability through subordinate managerial personnel.
• Proven ability to interface with both corporate and Government officials.
• Must have the ability to negotiate and sign any changes or modifications of the contract and oversee the interface between the company and any vendors or subcontractors used in this effort.
• Must be able to make hire/no-hire decisions during the Phase-In staffing effort, as well as during the contract performance period when hiring is necessary
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Education requirements for the PM will consist of a degree from an accredited 4-year program in Engineering or as a substitute, Business Administration with the following qualifications.
• Possess a minimum of five (5) years engineering management experience.
• PMP/PE in good standing
• Demonstrated management/Leadership skills, strong interpersonal relationship skills.
• Capable of obtaining and maintaining a Department of Defense (DoD) Secret Clearance.
• Extensive leadership experience and a sense of ownership.
• Command experience at the Company level or above is a plus.
• Must be able to obtain security clearance for use of government computer.
• A valid Driver’s License and ability to maintain military gate pass access are required.
CRITICAL FACTORS FOR SUCCESS
• Strong and decisive leadership skills
• Belief in personal and organizational accountability
• Posses a team centric mindset
• Proven analytical/budget analysis skills
• Effective written and oral communication skills
• Highly organized and proven follow-through traits
• Customer driven and highly responsive to customer request’s
• Ability to prioritize critical tasks and multi-task
• Experienced in Government Contracting from a Contractor’s perspective in a Firm Fixed Price Environment.
Must have the ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, managers, and staff members. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, state, and federal agencies.
Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret contracts, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draws valid conclusions. Must be able to interpret an extensive variety of instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables. Must have strong strategic and analytical skills and sound business judgment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee may occasionally be required to lift more than 75 pounds. The employee must have close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The PM or their deputy will be on-call twenty-four hours per day, seven days per week, 365 days per year. The employee will work in an office environment. Some travel to project locations may be required as well as some evening, weekend and holiday hours.
To apply for this job please visit tsayfcg.net.