Website Tsay Professional Services
Federal Government Requirement – COVID-19 Fully Vaccinated
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES The On-Call Locksmiths under general supervision, installs, repairs, modifies and opens a variety of locking mechanisms found on doors, desks, compartments, mobile equipment, safes and vaults by performing the following essential functions:
- Examines locking mechanism and installs new unit or disassembles unit and replaces worn tumblers, springs and other parts or repairs them by filing, drilling, chiseling, and grinding.
- Opens door locks by moving lock pick in cylinder or opens safe locks by listening to lock sounds or by drilling.
- Makes new or duplicate keys, using key cutting machines. Changes combination by inserting new or repaired tumbler into lock. May keep records of facility’s locks and keys.
- Observe and follow all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal safety equipment.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, and/or EXPERIENCE High school diploma or GED required. 2 Years’ experience with Magazine Security, X-07, 08, 09 and 10 locking devices, containers, and safes. U.S. DoD Lock Program certified in X-07, 08, 09, and 10 safe locks. Certified as a GSA Safe and Vault Technician Inspector. Training and re-certification as required. Must be 21 years of age to meet Fleet Management Policy requirements and hold a current valid Driver’s License. Must be able to lift to 50 pounds on a regular basis. Covid vaccination (fully vaccinated) required.
Must have the ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, managers, and staff members.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee may occasionally be required to lift more than 50 pounds. Must be able to carry equipment and tools up and down steps. The employee must have close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee will work in several difference environments. Some on-call, evening, weekend, and holiday hours’ work will be required
To apply for this job please visit tsayfcg.net.