Tsay Professional Services
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Must have a safe driving record and maintain a valid driver’s license. May be required to perform work in non-job-related functional areas as directed by supervision.
|Work experience requirements:
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in pneumatic, electronic and DDC HVAC controls systems.
· Minimum of 3 years’ prior experience in leading or directing staff.
· Install and retrofit controls systems including conduit, wiring, controllers and termination
· Program, download and service systems to include software/firmware upgrades and reloads.
· Point-to-point checkout, start-up, software/hardware calibration and commission DDC controls installations in a variety of environments and ensure proper installation and programming.
· Understand and modify control drawings, plans, specifications, and mechanical systems.
· Handle DDC, pneumatic and electronic control variables.
· Install, repair, maintain, and adjust indicating, recording, telemetering, and controlling instruments used to measure and control variables.
· Disassemble malfunctioning instruments, and examine and test mechanism and circuitry for defects.
· Troubleshoot equipment in or out of control system and replace or repair defective parts.
· Reassemble malfunctioning instruments, and examine and test mechanism and circuitry for defects.
· Inspect instruments periodically and make minor calibration adjustments to insure functioning within specified standards.
· May adjust and repair final control mechanisms, such as automatically controlled valves or positioners and variable frequency drives.
· May calibrate instruments according to established standards.
· Assist with training staff.
· Possess a working understanding of current and applicable computer programs (e.g. Microsoft operating systems, Office, auto-cad/MicroStation).
· Understanding of basic computer/IT networking.
· Required to meet the Government IT Security Requirement and maintain NEC certification for system administration.
· Will be required to work outside, in inclement weather and on wet, icy, and slippery surfaces.
· Physical efforts involve climbing, stooping, bending, stretching and working in tiring and uncomfortable conditions.
· Will be required to use ladder or lift and work on structures or equipment above ground level.
· Exposure to dirt, grease and fumes and subject to cuts, burns, shocks, strains, and skin irritations from solvents and lubricants.
· 2 year Associates Degree in HVAC Systems and be LONMARK certified.
To apply for this job please visit tsayfcg.net.