Tsay Professional Services
This position is responsible for the maintenance and repair of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses, and repairs problems with systems.
- Performs maintenance and operational checks on mechanical and electrical components of systems.
- Installs temporary and permanent units.
- Uses hand and power tools for installations and repairs.
- Interacts with customers to determine problems and repair requirements.
- Performs preventative maintenance on all types of HVAC equipment.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum requirements for this position include a High School Diploma or equivalent GED, CFC air conditioning license, plus a minimum of four (4) years journey level experience in a variety of HVAC systems. CFC Universal certificate, Georgia Secretary of State Licensing Board Certification, a valid Georgia Driver’s License and ability to maintain military gate pass access are required.
CRITICAL FACTORS FOR SUCCESS
- Knowledge of data conception, form, and spatial aptitude.
- Knowledge of the practices and procedure of HVAC installation, maintenance and repair.
- Knowledge of safety procedures.
- Skill in motor coordination and manual dexterity.
- Skill in establishing priorities and organizing work.
- Skill in public and interpersonal relations.
- Skill in oral and written communications.
Must have the ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, managers and staff members. Ability to write reports. Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, fellow employees and customers.
Must be able to read and interpret various information to ensure procedures are followed.
The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee may occasionally be required to lift more than 75 pounds. The employee must have close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment will require on-call rotation. The employee may be exposed to noise, dirt, dust, grease, machinery with moving parts, irritating chemicals, and occasional cold, heat, and inclement weather. The work may require the use of protective devices, such as masks, goggles, and/or gloves.
To apply for this job please visit tsayfcg.net.