Website Tsay Professional Services
Federal Government Requirement: COVID-19 Vaccine
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Must have a safe driving record. May be required to perform work in non-job-related functional areas as directed by supervision.
Work Experience Requirements:
Must have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience.
Must have a valid Class B CDL (manual transmission). Class A CDL helpful, but not required.
• Will drive heavy trucks.
• Will perform a variety of functions in the Roads & Grounds Department including brush removal, tree removal using a variety of equipment.
• Cut brush and other vegetation and moves wood debris away from roads, fire trails and remaining trees.
• Will perform repair and maintenance on roadways, parking lots and other such structures.
• May grease, adjust and make emergency repairs to equipment.
• Snow and ice removal.
• All other duties as assigned by supervision.
• Will be required to work outside, in inclement weather and on wet, icy, and slippery surfaces.
• Physical efforts involve climbing, stooping, bending, stretching and working in tiring and uncomfortable conditions.
• Exposure to dirt, grease and fumes and subject to cuts, burns, shocks, strains, and skin irritations from solvents and lubricants.
• Lift equipment and components weighing 20 – 50 lbs.
• High School Diploma or GED
To apply for this job please visit tsayfcg.net.