Tsay Professional Services
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and /or ability required. May be required to perform work in non-job-related functional areas as directed by supervision. Must have a safe driving record and maintain a valid driver’s license.
Must be 21 years of age to drive company vehicles.
Work experience requirements:
Must have one year of related experience and/or formal vocational/technical training in grounds maintenance and be physically able to handle the job responsibilities.
• Maintains grounds of commercial buildings, parks, playgrounds, etc. by cutting grass, trimming hedges, edging sidewalks, pruning shrubs using hand tools.
• Removes leaves from premises.
• Levels grounds using pick, shovel, tamper and rake.
• Removes snow from sidewalks and driveways using a shovel and also spreads salt on walkways.
• All other duties assigned by supervision.
• Experience on zero-turn mowers is preferred.
• Will be required to work outside, in inclement weather and on wet, icy and slippery surfaces.
• Physical efforts involve climbing, stooping, bending, stretching and working in tiring and uncomfortable conditions.
• Will be required to use ladder or lift and work on structures or equipment above ground level.
• Exposure to dirt, grease and fumes and subject to cuts, burns, shocks, strains, and skin irritations from solvents and lubricants.
• Lift equipment and components weighing from up to 50 lbs.
High school Diploma or GED
To apply for this job please visit tsayfcg.net.