Tsay Professional Services
The Laborer, Grounds Maintenance maintains grounds of industrial, commercial or public property such as buildings, camp and picnic grounds, parks, playgrounds, greenhouses, and athletic fields, and repairs structures and equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Cut grass, using walking-type.
- Trim hedges and edges around walks, flowerbeds, and wells, using hedge trimmers, clippers and edging tools.
- Prunes shrubs and trees to shape and improve growth, using shears and other hand tools.
- Clean up and removal of debris associated with daily work activities.
- Plants grass and shrubs.
- Waters lawns and shrubs during dry periods, using hose or activating sprinkler system.
- Picks up and carts away leaves, clippings, paper or other litter.
- Cleans up leaves and other debris to present a clean appearance.
- Maintains “lunar landscape” at TEAMS site.
- Maintenance of mowers and other equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must have one year related experience and be physically able to perform the duties of the job.
Must maintain a valid driver’s license and be able to obtain access to Kirtland AFB.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or GED required.
Must have the ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, managers and staff members.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee may occasionally be required to lift more than 50 pounds. Must be able to carry equipment and tools up and down steps. The employee must have close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee will work in several difference environments.
To apply for this job please visit tsayfcg.net.