Website Tsay Professional Services
Federal Government Requires – COVID 19 Fully Vaccinated
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES The purpose of this position is to perform general maintenance and repair of equipment and buildings requiring practical skill and knowledge (but not proficiency) in such trades as painting, carpentry, HVAC, plumbing, masonry, and electrical work and include the following:
- Assists Plumbers, HVAC and Electrical Technicians
- Replaces electrical receptacles, wires, switches, fixtures, and motors.
- Uses plaster or compound to patch minor holes and cracks in walls and ceilings.
- Repairs or replaces sinks, water coolers, and toilets.
- Paints structures and equipment.
- Replaces damaged paneling and floor tiles.
- Hangs doors, installs door locks, and replaces broken windowpanes.
- Performs general maintenance on equipment and machinery.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
QUALIFICATIONS Must be 21 years of age to meet Fleet Management Policy requirements and hold a current valid Driver’s License. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis. Must be able to pass a background and drug test. Covid vaccination (fully vaccinated) required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE High school diploma or general education degree (GED). One to three years related experience and/or training.
CRITICAL FACTORS FOR SUCCESS
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the working with sheet metal.
- Knowledge of safety procedures.
- Skill in motor coordination and manual dexterity.
- Skill in establishing priorities and organizing work.
- Skill in public and interpersonal relations.
- Skill in oral and written communications.
Must have the ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, managers and staff members. Ability to write reports. Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, fellow employees and customers.
Must be able to read and interpret various information to ensure procedures are followed.
The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee may occasionally be required to lift more than 75 pounds. The employee must have close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The employee may be exposed to noise, dirt, dust, grease, machinery with moving parts, irritating chemicals, and occasional cold, heat, and inclement weather. The work may require the use of protective devices, such as masks, goggles, and/or gloves.
To apply for this job please visit tsayfcg.net.