Website Tsay Professional Services
Federal Government Requirement: COVID-19 Vaccine
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Must maintain a valid driver’s license. May be required to perform work in non-job-related functional areas as directed by supervision.
Work Experience Requirements:
Must have a minimum of three (3) years general mechanical, HVAC, electrical, carpentry, plumbing, or maintenance experience. Completion of a technical / vocational school in general maintenance skills or comparable training such as military/industry, experience may be an equivalent substitute. Must have and maintain a safe driving record, valid driver license, and installation pass. Commercial Driver License preferred.
• Replaces electrical receptacles, wires, switches, fixtures, and motors.
• Uses plaster or compound to patch minor holes and cracks in walls and ceilings.
• Repairs or replaces sinks, water coolers, toilets, and water fixtures.
• Paints structures and equipment.
• Repairs or replaces concrete floors, steps, and sidewalks.
• Replaces damaged paneling and floor tiles.
• Hangs doors and installs door locks.
• Replaces broken window panes and repairs screens.
• Performs general maintenance on equipment and machinery.
• Performs other duties as required or assigned.
Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee may occasionally be required to lift more than 75 pounds. The employee must have close, distant, color, and peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus. Work may require overtime and/or SNAIR. The employee may be exposed to noise, dirt, dust, grease, machinery with moving parts, irritating chemicals, cold, heat, and work outside in inclement weather. The work may require the use of protective devices, such as masks, goggles, and/or gloves.
High School Diploma or GED
To apply for this job please visit tsayfcg.net.