Tsay Professional Services
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and /or ability required. Must have a safe driving record, as defined by Company Policy, and maintain a valid driver’s license. May be required to perform work in non-job-related functional areas as directed by supervision.
|Work experience requirements:
Minimum of three (3) years’ related experience and/or formal vocational/technical training.
· Operate, maintain and repair bulk propane tanks including piping, grounds, electrical, pumps, appurtenances, and loading / unloading stations.
· Repair all natural gas piping and equipment.
· Inspect, install, maintain and repair propane tanks.
· Inspect, maintain and repair components of bulk fuel storage plant: above ground fuel tanks, below ground fuel tanks, all appurtenances affixed to tanks such as fire safety equipment, ladders, hatches, meters, dispensers, piping, electrical wiring, controls, conduits, strainers.
· Fuel oil distribution: Provide service to fuel oil, and #2 diesel to above ground fuel oil tanks and generator tanks.
· Vehicle motor fuel system: Install, inspect, maintain, repair, and calibrate tanks and dispensers used to handle vehicle motor fuels such as gasoline, diesel and jet fuel including: meters, pumps, motors, piping, hoses, nozzles, housings, electrical connections and wiring, controls, and electronic recording and monitoring equipment associated with dispensers.
· Knowledge of health and safety regulations and procedures
· Perform related duties as assigned.
· Will be required at times to work odd shifts due to SNAIR.
· Will be required to work outside, in inclement weather and on wet, icy, and slippery surfaces.
· Physical efforts involve climbing, stooping, bending, stretching and working in tiring and uncomfortable conditions.
· Will be required to use ladder or lift and work on structures or equipment above ground level.
· Exposure to dirt, grease and fumes and subject to cuts, burns, shocks, strains, and skin irritations from solvents and lubricants.
To apply for this job please visit tsayfcg.net.