Tsay Professional Services
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. May be required to perform work in non-job-related functional areas as directed by supervision. Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
Work experience requirements:
• Minimum of 4 years electrical experience.
• Must be proficient in all conventional and addressable FACP’s.
• Must have knowledge and experience in Mass Notification Systems.
• Must have knowledge of fire alarm components.
• Must be proficient in troubleshooting Fire Alarm circuitry and components.
• Must have knowledge of radio signals / speaker systems.
• Must have knowledge of low voltage circuitry.
• Must have experience in using AC/DC voltage meters.
• Must have knowledge and experience in performing maintenance and inspections on Fire Pumps.
• Must have knowledge and experience in Dry Pipe Sprinkler Systems, Wet Pipe Sprinkler Systems and Pre-action Sprinkler Systems.
• Must not be afraid of heights.
• Installs, repairs, maintains, and adjusts indicating, recording, telemetering, and controlling instruments used to measure and control variables, such as pressure, flow, temperature, motions, force and chemical composition using hand tools and precision instruments.
• Troubleshoots equipment in or out of control system and replaces or repairs defective parts.
• Disassembly and reassembly of controls
• May calibrate instruments according to established standards.
• Inspects, maintains and repairs installed fire alarm detection and suppression systems in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and the national Fire Protection Association standards.
• Inspects fire alarm equipment and replaces defective components.
• Tests initiating and signal circuits, detectors, and system transmitter and makes needed repairs.
• Checks pressure gauges on suppression system storage containers and recharges or replaces containers.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must be NICET Level II Certified
To apply for this job please visit tsayfcg.net.