Tsay Professional Services
Oversees and coordinates employees who maintain and repair electrical, plumbing, ventilation, refrigeration, and other building systems within NNSA Nevada. Perform systems evaluations on facilities and determine what installation or repair services need to be performed, manage a budget, and create calculations to ensure operational efficiencies. Develop and oversee the preventative maintenance program. Assist in the hiring and training of workers and arrange their schedules and work activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
• Assign and schedule work tasks with other facility technicians in a team-oriented environment and perform initial evaluations of building systems and distribute work assignments.
• Evaluate team members’ individual performances to ensure quality operations and investigate any and all accidents caused by team members and prepare relevant reports.
• Work with the customer to evaluate needs for all work requests—both scheduled and unscheduled—as well as any special projects that arise.
• Coordinate and follow up on preventative maintenance on refrigeration units, plumbing, electrical, overhead doors, and any other mechanical systems.
• Coordinate and assist in repairs involving basic electrical, mechanical, and plumbing systems.
• Read blueprints and plan projects to complete assigned tasks, and coordinate and follow up on incidental carpentry, masonry, and painting and plaster work. Edit As-Built drawings as necessary.
• Review and maintain maintenance logs and maintenance budgets and complete any and all documentation necessary to the completion of a task.
• Instruct team in how to dispose of hazardous materials in accordance with established OSHA procedures.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• 4-year college degree in engineering.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in facilities management
• Proficient in Microsoft Office — Good computer skills are essential
• Strong written and verbal communication, analytical, collaboration and problem-solving skills preferred
• Have, or be capable of obtaining, a Department of Energy (DOE) L Clearance; Q Clearance preferred.
Must have the ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, managers, and staff members. Must be capable of initiating corrective action or revision of internal methods or procedures, IAW regulations, directives, and guidance from higher authority, to resolve problems.
Must maintain a valid driver’s license, DOE L Clearance, Q Clearance preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee may occasionally be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this job please visit tsayfcg.net.