Tsay Professional Services
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
Reports to Corporate QC/Safety Director. Performs quality assurance inspections of all functions within each of the functional areas of the contract; developing and utilizing checklists; preparing documentation and follow up to detected discrepancies; recommending corrective action; performing analytical evaluations of effectiveness; and ensuring that the QC/Safety Director and Project Manager are abreast of all quality activities. Performs safety inspections of all assigned facilities and operations; ensures that all established safety policies and procedures are adhered to; prepares accident reports, investigates causes of accidents, and implements corrective actions; prepares and conducts employee safety meetings and performs those duties as directed or assigned by the Corporate QC/Safety Director. Works closely with the site Project Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Supervises team of Environmental / Safety Inspectors distributing assignments as necessary to meet and exceed contract requirements.
- Establishes and maintains an ongoing quality program to ensure that all contractual requirements are accomplished as specified and that all policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Serves as primary point of contact for the Government of all quality control matters.
- Establishes and maintains quality control files; provides guidance and direction to supervisors on all matters related to quality.
- Ensures that all quality policies and procedures are followed, including down to the subcontractor level.
- Has stop work authority when quality of product doesn’t meet standards or for a non-imminent or imminent danger situation; conversely has restart work authority.
- Responsible for changes and notification of changes in QC Plan.
- Research new OSHA and Post Safety regulations to ensure the work force is in compliance.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Engineering from an Accreditation Board of Engineering and Technology (ABET) University or related education. 4 years’ experience in supervising safety environmental programs. Proficient in Microsoft Office, good computer skills are essential.
Strong written and verbal communication, analytical, collaboration and problem-solving skills preferred
Must have the ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, managers and staff members. Must be capable of initiating corrective action or revision of internal methods or procedures, IAW regulations, directives, and guidance from higher authority, to resolve problems.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATIONS/CLEARANCES: Must have a Security Clearance or be capable of obtaining one. Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee may occasionally be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this job please visit tsayfcg.net.