Website Tsay Professional Services
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Must maintain a valid driver’s license. May be required to perform work in non-job-related functional areas as directed by supervision.
Work Experience Requirements:
Must have a minimum of four (4) years journeyman level electrical experience.
Must have knowledge of and experience with voltages ranging from 120/208 up to 277/480.
Must have knowledge and experience with Wye, Delta, and 3 Phase systems.
Must have knowledge and experience with AC/DC, Voltage and Amp Meters.
Must possess skills with basic tools and power tools relating to the electrical field.
Must have knowledge and experience with different types of lighting fixtures.
Must have knowledge in line voltage and low voltage lighting controls.
Must not be afraid of heights.
• Perform necessary work and possess the knowledge and skill to install electrical feeders, branch circuits, lighting, and electrical devices.
• Maintain, troubleshoot, and make repairs to electrical distribution, motors, motor controls, and related components.
• Repair and re-lamp high intensity discharge, fluorescent, quartz, incandescent, LED, and other lighting.
• Re-lamp outdoor and indoor lighting fixtures as required.
• Work involves, but is not limited to, the following: installing or repairing any of a variety of electrical equipment such as kitchen equipment, fans, lighting switches, outlets, transformers, circuit breakers and panels, controllers, motors, heating units, conduit systems, or other transmission equipment.
• Working from blueprints, drawings, layouts, or other specifications or experience, and using VOM or Megger, locates, diagnoses, repairs and corrects trouble in the electrical system or equipment.
• Will be required to work outside, in inclement weather and on wet, icy, and slippery surfaces.
• Physical efforts involve standing, walking, sitting, kneeling, climbing, stooping, bending, stretching and working in tiring and uncomfortable conditions. Must possess the physical stamina and manual dexterity to properly perform all assigned tasks.
• Will be required to use ladder or lift and work on structures or equipment above ground level.
• Exposure to dirt, grease and fumes and subject to cuts, burns, shocks, strains, and skin irritations from solvents and lubricants.
• Occasionally lift equipment and components weighing more than 50 lbs
High School Diploma or GED
To apply for this job please visit tsayfcg.net.