Tsay Professional Services
This position performs a variety of electrical trade functions such as installation, maintenance and/or repair of equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Installs or repairs a variety of electrical equipment such as generators, transformers, switchboards, controllers, circuit breakers, motors, heating units, conduit systems or other transmission equipment.
- Works from blueprints, drawings, layouts or other specifications; performs installation, maintenance and/or repairs.
- Locates and diagnoses trouble in the electrical equipment.
- Uses a variety of electrician’s hand tools and measuring and testing instruments to perform duties.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum requirements for this position include a High School Diploma or equivalent GED plus a minimum of four (4) years journey level electrician experience and a Georgia Secretary of State Licensing Board or equivalent. A valid Georgia Driver’s License and ability to maintain military gate pass access are required.
CRITICAL FACTORS FOR SUCCESS
- Knowledge of data conception, form, and spatial aptitude.
- Knowledge of the practices and procedure of electrical installation, maintenance and repair.
- Knowledge of safety procedures.
- Skill in motor coordination and manual dexterity.
- Skill in establishing priorities and organizing work.
- Skill in public and interpersonal relations.
- Skill in oral and written communications.
Must have the ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, managers and staff members. Ability to write reports. Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, fellow employees and customers.
Must be able to read and interpret various information to ensure procedures are followed.
The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee may occasionally be required to lift more than 75 pounds. The employee must have close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment will require on-call rotation. The employee may be exposed to noise, dirt, dust, grease, machinery with moving parts, irritating chemicals, and occasional cold, heat, and inclement weather. The work may require the use of protective devices, such as masks, goggles, and/or gloves.
To apply for this job please visit tsayfcg.net.