Tsay Professional Services
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Cleans and polishes lighting fixtures, marble surfaces and trim
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies. Lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and locker rooms or other work areas
- Sweeps, scrubs, waxes and polishes floor
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies
- Dusts furniture and equipment
- Polishes metalwork
- Washes walls, ceiling and woodwork
- Washes windows, door panels and sills
- Empties wastebaskets and empties and cleans ashtrays
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area
- May be required to transport employee(s) to training, work facilities or other locations when Supervisor/Foreman is inaccessible (tending to emergency spill, training, etc.)
- Replenishes bathroom supplies
- Transports small equipment or tools between departments
- Sets up tables and chairs in auditorium or hall
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs and vacuums hallways, stairs and office space
Special projects as assigned by Supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- U.S. citizen.
- Ability to gain a Q clearance
- Six months to one year of related experience and/or training.
Physical Demands – The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to handle, finger or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment – The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles and toxic of caustic chemicals. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places; outside weather conditions; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
To apply for this job please visit tsayfcg.net.