Website Tsay Professional Services
Federal Government Requires – COVID 19 Fully Vaccinated
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
Responsible for the overall supervision, directing, planning, engineering, work control, material requisitioning and scheduling of the Mechanical Shop for the Fort Leonard Wood Facilities and Maintenance Support Services contract.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
• Overall management, directing, planning, engineering, work control, material requisitioning, negotiation and scheduling of the Mechanical Section.
• Recommends hiring, promoting, counseling, and terminating personnel.
• Reviews and verifies conformance with drawings, sketches and specifications for each engineering project for technical adequacy and equipment.
• Regularly plans and schedules inspections and evaluations to identify negative trends in work performance before the activity reaches an unsatisfactory condition.
• In conjunction with quality plan and section, develops checklists to ensure quality control for all work performed.
• Performs daily surveillance of contract activities within the section and submits findings to the Operations Manager.
• Performs safety inspections of work areas to identify hazards and assure compliance with OSHA Industrial Standards.
• Monitors work areas to assure they are clean, orderly, and safe.
• Provides an atmosphere that motivates each employee in the section to achieve his or her full potential and provides for training and career development of all employees.
• Develops employee cross training program to improve their capabilities and upward mobility potential.
• Collaborates with Government counterparts to ensure harmonious relationships.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Must have a minimum of four (4) years related work experience or formal vocational/technical training in computer systems, electrical or high voltage systems or related discipline. Bachelor’s degree (B.S./B.A.) or equivalent from a four (4) year accredited college or university. Four (4) years of related work experience may be substituted for the education/degree requirement. The supervisor shall possess a working understanding of current and applicable computer programs (e.g., LONMARK, Microsoft operating systems, Office, Auto-Cad/MicroStation) and an understanding of basic computer/IT networking. The Supervisor of the Control section will direct maintenance and repair of control systems located in buildings located on the installation and LORA. He shall have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience, of which two (2) years consisting of complex building level control systems. Supervisor shall have experience in supervising a multi-disciplinary staff of 10 or more employees.
Must have the ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, managers and staff members. Must be capable of initiating corrective action or revision of internal methods or procedures, IAW regulations, directives and guidance from higher authority, to resolve problems.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATIONS/CLEARANCES: Must maintain a valid driver’s license and an EPA certification.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee may occasionally be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this job please visit tsayfcg.net.