Tsay Federal Contracting Group
Federal Government requires COVID-19 fully vaccinated
Contracts Manager should be analytical, detail-oriented and a talented negotiator. Must have a strong knowledge of contract management methods and Government regulations. Manage a variety of contracts and subcontracts in accordance with company procedures, applicable laws and Government requirements. Provide advice to upper management and project teams on compliance and fulfillment. Remote work possible
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Additional duties may be assigned.
• Reviews complex solicitations and prepares a specialized and/or non-routine response for proposals, bids, and contract modifications
• Analyzes significant and/or unique contract requirements, special provisions, terms, and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, and company policies and business unit procedure and communicates results to subordinates
• Develops negotiation strategy and leads negotiation team on complex contractual issues
• Disseminate information regarding contract status
• Review contractual obligations; identify risks and problems, and propose solutions; and report to project teams, accounting staff and management.
• Analyzes new law, regulation and contract trends for potential impact on business unit goals and objectives
• Provides guidance to internal business teams and contract subordinates on Corporate goals and objectives relating to contract activity
• The focal point for all communications with law, finance and business team disciplines for resolution of contract issues and disputes
• Assists in identification, development and implementation of new contract policy and processes
• Act as liaison among companies and Government agencies
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Effective communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional attention to detail, and talent for accuracy and precision
• Deep understand of contracts, contract governance, contractual language and the contract lifecycle
• Critical thinking skills and the ability to research and understand legal and financial implications
• Superior reading, writing and language skills
• Excellent understanding of the business or industry, its services, customers and providers
• A general understanding of the business case and an appreciation of financial/analytical issues and profit and loss implications.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree plus 4+ years business or related experience. Computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office as well as other general office skills. Accuracy, well organized and attention to detail.
Must have the ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, state and federal agencies and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discount interest, weights, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret contracts, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Must be able to interpret an extensive variety of instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables. Must have strong strategic and analytical skills and sound business judgment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee may occasionally be required to lift more than 25 pounds. The employee must have close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee will work in an office environment. Some travel to project locations may be required as well as some evening, weekend and holiday hours.
To apply for this job please visit tsayfcg.net.