Tsay Professional Services
The Clerk II will support the department manager in the successful control and execution of maintenance/repair and preventative maintenance scheduling as well as assisting in a variety of administrative matters.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish, maintain and update databases of information.
- Creation and generation of new PMs, DMOs, OWOs, 4283s, dig permits
- Assist with preparing data for upcoming MOD’s.
- Verify all data for accuracy prior to forwarding to Work Control Supervisor for reports and distribution.
- Assist in preparing Daily, Weekly, Monthly and unscheduled reports.
- Train and assist new clerks.
- Assist DPW inspectors by locating information and providing requested reports.
- Work with Real Property to have new buildings entered into GEFBS so PM’s can be created.
- Monitor and removed incorrect data entries from other CONUS locations.
- All other duties as assigned.
Must have data entry skills and experience using current computer software applications.
Must be proficient at Excel
Must be able to qualify for security clearance within one month.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or GED required.
Minimum of 3 years’ related experience.
Must have the ability to interface and communicate effectively with fellow workers, management, customers and outside agencies.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee may occasionally be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this job please visit tsayfcg.net.