Website Tsay Professional Services
Federal Government Requirement: COVID-19 Fully Vaccinated
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Must have and maintain a safe driving record and drivers license. Full COVID vaccination is required.
Work Experience and Certification Requirements:
Must have a minimum of six (6) years’ journeyman level experience and have completed a formal apprenticeship or equivalent formal vocational/technical training program. Must have experience with high and low pressure centrifugal chillers from 300 to 1100 tons. DDC controls experience a plus. Must possess a Universal CFC Certification. Must have 32 hours of training in the past two years for HVAC/Maintenance Mechanics on 30 ton chillers and above and/or hot water boilers.
• Installs, services, and repairs environmental-control systems utilizing knowledge of refrigeration theory, pipefitting and structural layout.
• Maintains and repairs cooling towers tower fans and gear boxes.
• Performs water testing on condenser water and adds chemical as needed, monitors and controls TDS of tower water.
• Is responsible for annual cleaning of chillers and cooling towers.
• Maintenance repair and rebuild chiller water and condenser water pumps and associated equipment.
• Maintain VFD’s for pumps and tower fans.
• Connects motors, compressors, temperature controls, humidity controls and circulating ventilation fans to control panels and control panels to power source.
• Observes pressure and vacuum gauges and adjusts controls to insure proper operation. .
• Replaces defective breaker controls, thermostats, switches, fuses and electrical wiring to repair installed units.
• Must have and maintain the basic hand tools that are specific to this type of work. (Yearly tool allowance provided after probationary period.)
• On-call, evening, weekend, and holiday hours work will be required.
Physical Requirements: Frequently required to: stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. Occasionally required to: climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, lift more than 50 pounds. Must be able to carry equipment and tools up and down steps. Vision includes: Close, distance, color, peripheral. Required to be fit tested IAW OSHA’s respiratory protection standards to use a respirator for protection against hazardous exposures.
• High School Diploma or GED
To apply for this job please visit tsayfcg.net.