Website Tsay Professional Services
Federal Government Requires – COVID-19 Fully Vaccinated
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES The Carpenter performs the carpentry duties necessary to maintain in good repair building woodwork and equipment. Work involves all maintenance and repair to structures such as roofs, doors, windows, floors, stairs, and all other aspects of the structures and includes the following:
- Installation of a variety of commercial and industrial equipment related to Overhead Doors, plumbing, structures and carpentry and other various areas of operations.
- Using a variety of Carpenter’s hand and commercial power tools, portable power tools and standard measuring instruments; making standard shop computations relating to dimensions of work.
- Selecting the proper materials necessary for the work.
- Perform repairs and inspections in and under buildings.
- Install and repair drywall, patch holes fabricate access panels.
- Install floor tiles, ceiling tiles, floor base, linoleum, trim etc.
- Gather paint samples, paint damaged areas, paint walls, doors, jamb, trim etc.
- Grout, caulk, concrete work, concrete repairs.
- Blocking, bracing and crating of supplies and equipment for shipping.
- Install, repair windows, glass, and associated hardware.
- Maintain and repair roofing on buildings and structures in accordance with current industry standards.
- Install doors, jambs and related hardware, repair cabinets and cabinet doors.
- Fabricate, repair, replace decking and railing.
- Fabricate and repair countertops, vanities, etc.
- Disposes of scrap building materials and unserviceable parts IAW applicable regulations.
- Performs general janitorial and housekeeping in work area.
- Exhibit proper use of PPE.
- May be required to perform work in non-job-related functional areas as directed by supervisor.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. High school diploma or GED. Minimum 5 years’ journey level experience and/or formal vocational/technical training. Must be 21 years of age to meet Fleet Management Policy requirements and hold a current valid Driver’s License. Must have ability to obtain military gate pass access, pass a background check, and drug test.
Must have the ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, managers, and staff members.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee may occasionally be required to lift more than 50 pounds. Must be able to carry equipment and tools up and down steps. The employee must have close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee will work in several difference environments. Some on-call, evening, weekend, and holiday hours’ work will be required.
To apply for this job please visit tsayfcg.net.