Website Tsay Professional Services
Federal Government Requirement: COVID-19 Fully Vaccinated
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and /or ability required. Must maintain a valid driver’s license. May be required to perform work in non-job-related functional areas as directed by supervision.
Work experience requirements:
Must have a minimum three (3) years journey-level experience or have completed a formal apprenticeship or equivalent formal vocational/technical training program in operating boiler systems.
• Maintain and tends one or more boilers to produce steam or high-temperature water for use in an establishment.
• Tends centrifugal chillers.
• Fires boiler.
• Observes and interprets readings on gauges, meters, and charts which register various aspects of boiler operations.
• Adjusts controls to insure safe and efficient boiler operation and to meet demands for steam or high-temperature water.
• May also do one or more of the following: Maintain a log in which various aspects of boiler operation are recorded; clean, oil, make minor repairs or assist in repair to boiler room equipment; and following prescribed methods, treat boiler water with chemicals and analyze boiler water for such things as acidity, causticity, and alkalinity.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations:
Must maintain required city/county/state license(s) where applicable.
Must maintain a valid state driver license.
• Will be required to work outside, in inclement weather and on wet, icy and slippery surfaces.
• Physical efforts involve standing, walking, sitting, kneeling, climbing, stooping, bending, stretching and working in tiring and uncomfortable conditions. Must possess the physical stamina and manual dexterity to properly perform all assigned tasks.
• Exposure to dirt, grease and fumes, extreme temperatures, electric shock and loud noises, and subject to cuts, burns, shocks, strains, and skin irritations from solvents and lubricants.
• Must be able to carry equipment and tools up and down steps.
• Lift equipment and components weighing from 20 to 50 lbs
High school Diploma or GED
To apply for this job please visit tsayfcg.net.