Website Tsay Corporation
Federal Government requires COVID-19 Fully Vaccinated
Process requisitions, purchase orders, and invoices for proper signatures to prepare for payment of such invoices. Support the Controller, Assistant Controller and Staff Accountant in carrying out the responsibilities of the Tsay Corporation and related federal contracting companies.
• Review and verify invoices received daily from vendors.
• Extend invoice amounts and verify quantity and cost of amounts received with initials of verification, research and follow up may be required to complete
• Code and input invoices to computerized account payable system
• Process accounts payable checks for specified periods, attaching invoices and proper backup for signature of checks
• Process purchase orders
• Reconcile vendor invoices to statements monthly
• Maintain payables files by vendor name and number for future access by authorized personnel
• Request vendor set up documentation
• Process customer invoices
• Review/distribute tenant accounts receivable statements
• Records/files bank transactions
• Process recurring general journal entries
• Reconciles weekly/monthly bank statements
• Process balance sheet reconciliations
• Process/receive office supply orders
• Submit custodial time sheet to HR
• Make coffee and restock beverages as needed
• Scan documentation into network drive as needed
• Answer and direct phone calls as needed
• Assist with IRS 1099 reconciliation/distribution annually
• Assist Controller, Assistant Controller and Staff Accountant with any special projects
• Perform such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time (quite often on short notice) by the Controller or Assistant Controller.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Windows mandatory
• Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
• Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Strong Leadership skills, well organized and performs duties timely and accurately
• Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures.
High School Diploma or GED
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (Finance or Management). In lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree an Associate’s Degree in Accounting or college coursework in accounting with 3+ years of accounting experience will be considered.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee may occasionally be required to lift more than 25 pounds.
EQUIPMENT TO BE USED:
Computer hardware or software, 10-key calculator, fax machine, copy machine, various office equipment.
To apply for this job please visit tsayfcg.net.